Thursday, June 30, 2011

Finances


It’s the end of the month and I can’t believe how time has gone by so fast.  I am thoroughly enjoying my time off with Ethan.  He is such a blessing!  I give thanks and praise to God everyday for having him in my life.  The highlights of my days off are when we get to go to his swim lesson.  Holding him in my arms, wading through the water, trying to teach him to blow bubbles is amazing.  Truthfully, I am just so happy that he no longer cries when he’s in the water.  I was afraid I was going to have to put up with him crying for two weeks, but now the two weeks are almost over.

From my last post you could see that I am truly frustrated.   I can’t figure it out, but you know what, I give up.  I am going to leave it in God’s hands.  Don’t get me wrong, I am still going to get up early to make my husband’s lunch, but I am just not going to stress about where each little penny is going.  I have to focus on all the blessings God provides me with each day.  I will work on small goals.  Perhaps I should try and make some weekly goals.

Weekly Goals for June 30, 2011 – July 6, 2011

I am starting tomorrow in the middle of the week.  We shall see if that is a good idea or not.

Goal 1- Go to the gym 3 times this week.

Goal 2- Go out to eat only once this weekend.  (I don’t count going out to eat when my husband eats out at work because obviously I am not with him.  However, I do count that amount of money in our Dining Out category)

Goal 3- Make a weekly menu.

There….writing down my few goals makes me feel a sense of accomplishment.  Let’s hope I can continue that feeling when I update everyone on how I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment