Sunday, June 19, 2011

Budget

I started this blog because I want to start sticking to a monthly budget and get out of debt.  I love reading other people's blogs about their journey to get out of debt.  I am starting to work on a plan.  I don't want to put the details of the plan because my husband might get a little bit upset if I put all our information on here.  I'll keep working on the plan and then delete some extra information.

From the blog Head Over Heels in Debt, I don't feel like I am alone in all the debt I owe.  So maybe I will post some of my information, especially since I have no followers.  (Hmm....I wonder how I get followers??)

Anyways, since I got married in 2008, I have been keeping track of our spending, but not really sticking to what I actually budget.  Now that we have a son, own two houses, and are very much still in debt, it is time.  It is time to do something different.  So thanks to all the information I have been reading on different blogs.  I will continue to use my summer vacation to crunch some numbers and develop a plan.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment