Friday, July 15, 2011

Oh, Happy Day!!!

Yay!!!  I finally figured out why our projected budget has been in the negative.  It's a very silly mistake, but it is definitely one to be happy about.  I mistakenly budgeted our savings two times in our Excel budget.  Now I have fixed that mistake and our budget is balanced.  I think we will be able to spend less than we earn.  In fact, we will definitely spend less than we earn.

Another reason I am so happy is ... I am so BLESSED!!!  In my life I have love, family, and my health.  I get to spend time with Joey, my husband, and Ethan, my son.  The past few days I haven't been the nicest wife in the world, but I have an excuse for that...it's that time of the month.  So now that I know why I've been so moody, I can focus on how much of a good husband and father he is.  He does so much that I won't try and list the ways.

Only 13 more days of vacation left...BOOOO!  Oh well.  I have been living the good life and it is soon time to get back to the grind.  In a small, tiny way I am looking forward to work, like I said, very tiny!

In the meantime, I am trying to fill the last few days with fun-filled activities.  We signed up Ethan for another two weeks of swim classes.  It is all new kiddos and their parents.  I am happy to report that he is doing very well.  A lot of the kids in the class cry and cry and cry and cry, but not my Ethan.  He is content in the water and always saying duck because he sees the pool toys.  Some more fun-filled activities include a birthday party tomorrow.  Watching the Women's World Cup on Sunday.  Dessert date with a friend on Tuesday.  L.A. on Wednesday.  Lunch date with friends on Thursday.  Hopefully a date night with the hubby on Friday.  Busy, busy, busy...that's the way I like it!

Hope you are enjoying your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment